Height: 185 cm
Weight: 94 kg
How did you get into bodybuilding?
When I was younger I wanted to become bulkier and stronger, so I got a gym membership. After a few weeks of intense training I became interested in bodybuilding and decided to focus on it. I reached the current physique through proper nutrition and regular exercise. Every moment of my "adventure" brought me a lot of pleasure.
What motivates you?
I have always been very competitive person. I set a goal and do everything to achieve it. My fans are also a source of inspiration for me. They motivate me not to give up and increase the load every day. My main motivation comes from my desire to become a world-famous fitness model and have one of the best physique in the industry.
If you had to choose only 3 exercises, what would you choose?
- Bench press in the slope will give you the upper hand, and especially the pectoral muscles.
- Squat is the "king" of all leg exercises.
- Deadlifts — another great exercise for developing the hamstrings, gluteal and dorsal muscles.
The training program Sergi Constance
Here is my training program :
- Flattening of the tibia: 5×20
- Squats: 4×15
- The leg press 4×15
- Flattening of the tibia (one on each leg): 3×20Жим on sitting calf: 4×10
- Press on the standing calf: 3×8-12
- Bench press at an angle: 5×10-20
- Dumbbell bench press lying on a flat bench hammer grip:4×10-15
- The layout of dumbbells lying: 4×10
- Dumbbell bench press reverse incline: 4 x 8-12
- Extension arms with a dumbbell because of the head: 3×10
- French bench press: 4×10
- Pull the upper block : 4×10
- Thrust in the slope: 4×10
- Pull dumbbell with 1 hand: 3×10-15
- The thrust of the upper block reverse grip: 3×10-15
- Deadlift: 4×10
- Flexion of the hands with hotelami grip hammer 3×10-15
- Concentrated curl with 1 hand: 3×10-15
- Sitting dumbbell bench press: 4×10-20
- Wiring with dumbbells in hand sitting: 4×10-20
- Reverse breeding in the simulator peck-Dec 4×10-20
- Thrust rod to the chin: 4×10-20
- Sragi with dumbbell: 4×10-20
- Flexion of the tibia lying: 4×15-20
- Pull rod for straight legs: 4×6-12
- Flexion of the tibia (one on each leg) 4×10-20
- Twisting the press: 3×15
- Lift leg raises: 3×20
Diet Sergi Constance
1st meal (PP): oatmeal, 2 eggs and 6 egg whites
2nd PP: 6 rice cakes, red meat and walnuts
3rd PP: white rice, chicken, tomatoes and walnuts
4th PP: 2 rice cakes, protein shake, whey and glutamine
5th PP: tuna, vegetables and walnuts
6th p.: salmon, vegetables and walnuts
What cardio do you love?
I like cardio workouts of low intensity. I do incline on the treadmill 3 times a week for 30-45 minutes. Cardio workout help burn fat and stay in shape.
What do you use supplements?
Multivitamins, glutamine, BCAA, casein, whey, nitric oxide.
According to the materials: simplyshredded.com