Warm up before exercise
The key to successful, effective and productive training is properly and correctly performed warm-up. It has a direct impact not only on efficiency but also on safety training, allowing you to spread the load. In addition, thanks to the warm-up, process, and recovery is much faster. Training without a warm-up is not complete.
The importance of warm-up
Many beginners and some experienced athletes often skip the warm-up, starting classes with performing basic exercises. This is fundamentally the wrong approach. Warm-up performed before training is not just an integral part of sports training and its most important element. It prepares the body for the upcoming exertion. Consequently, the warm-up directly depends on how effective will the occupation.
Start a good exercise only with warm-up exercises. To consider their implementation a waste of time is wrong. Mostly this opinion is based on the belief that during the warm-up there is no muscle tissue, or reset excess weight. The situation is somewhat different. If workout is done correctly, it contributes to the accumulation of a large number of forces required to inflate the muscles, or exercise on weight loss, when a person wants to get rid of extra pounds.
The set of exercises included in the warm-up, solves wide range of problems:
- prepares and muscular, and skeletal systems, as well as all bodies involved in training;
- provides aerobic exercise, oxygenating the blood and muscles;
- expands the capillaries, increases the heart rate, preparing the vessels and cardiac muscle to exercise;
- prevent injuries when lifting large weights or work on equipment;
- provides extra surge of testosterone and adrenaline;
- causes of sympathetic nervous system tone;
- accelerates cellular metabolism;
- increases the elasticity of muscles and ligaments;
- increases joint mobility;
- accelerates the transmission of nerve impulses;
- allows you to fully concentrate on the upcoming training.
A quality warm up before training contributes to the achievement of the athletic goals. If it is strength training, the right attitude and preparation of the body allow you to exercise effectively to lift a lot of weight. For fitness the role of warm-up exercises are also great. They give each movement the confidence to make the body more agile, increase flexibility.
Choosing the right workout
Not enough just to perform warm-up exercises, you also need to correctly pick. A unified and universal system that is suitable for a particular training does not exist. The athlete must find the perfect set, selecting the exercises that most effectively realize the potential in helping to achieve your fitness goals. It is necessary to consider not only the sport, but the physiological and individual characteristics.
The important role played by the figure, the degree of mobility of the joints, as the ligaments as well as other factors that affect what organs, muscles need more attention. You want to have a clear idea about the expected result. Warm-up can serve for a light warm-up of an organism or of filling a particular muscle group that will be involved in the training, blood.
Every athlete, of course, decides what will be a warm-up. It is important to know the theoretical and practical basis. First of all, it concerns the ideas about the different complexes warm-up exercises.
- Total. Is used for heating and training the body.
- Special. Is, as a rule, before any particular exercise is similar to the training movements.
- Stretching. Increases the extensibility of muscles, increases mobility of joints.
The most versatile, that is suitable for almost everyone, considered to be common (classic) warm-up. It includesand stretching.
Is a complex of the following exercises:
- aerobic — Jogging, jumping rope;
- to warm up the muscles of the body, feet, hands;
- the increase in the degree of mobility and flexibility of joints.
It is important to remember
All the dynamic warm-up exercise, including running with jumps must be performed without muscle tension and any forcing. The pace you need to keep the average. This does not mean that they should be slow and apathetic. This workout is called "sluggish".
Along with jumping and running, warm up involves performing:
- rotations of the body;
- exercises in the supine position;
- lifting the knees;
- walk on the spot.
The order of stretching
The complex is a set of exercises, each of which is aimed at the elaboration of specific muscle groups:
- Shoulders. Lower the chin and press it to your chest, tilt your head back. Perform rotation of the neck.
- Chest. Place your hand on the wall, lean forward and slightly to the side to feel the tension, hold for a bit, and then do the same procedure in the other direction. Helps to cope with the task and pulling up compressed in the lock on the back of the hands.
- Back. Use the pole or the pole. Grasp it with one hand, pull back on the body, straightening the legs, to feel the tension, and stress. Linger a bit in the final position, repeat the same steps for the second half of the dorsal musculature.
- Stomach. Bent at the elbow joint a hand put on the belt, and pull up, bend to the side, trying to pull your raised hand as far as possible. Change arms, do the same steps, but in the opposite direction.
- Shoulders. Raise your hands to the level of the shoulder girdle. Rotate the upper body to the limit, alternately changing sides.
- Feet. Do lunges legs backward, forward, sideways. Stepping back, the other leg bend at the knee joint. Attacks to the sides differ only in the direction of motion, forward — step length, which should be the maximum.
- Front thigh muscles. Lift the leg back, ohvatyvaya her hand in the ankle.
This property is a balanced exercise that allow you to conduct a good warm-up and stretch all major muscle groups. His performance before the training impact on productivity of training. They will become more productive and efficient. Overall recommended duration of the warm-up is a quarter of an hour. If you spend more time, it is likely to cause premature fatigue.
Warm-up before Jogging
Exercise is required as in the studies carried out in the gym and when running. Warmed muscles become the main success of the run. Run both professionals and Amateurs. Consequently, the question of what should be the correct warm-up is quite relevant.
Warm-up before a jog it is best to start with walking at a distance of from 100 to 200 meters, gradually increasing the tempo. To increase the speed of blood circulation, you need to make a flapping motion with his hands, bending backwards, forwards, left and right sides. To complete the warm-up is highly recommended with squats. An alternative would be a two - or three-minute jog.
These rather simple exercises do not cause any difficulties in execution, quickly become a habit for runners, allow you to maximize the performance and run, protect against the risk of injury.