Fitness for beginners
Fitness is a health system aimed at maintaining and improving physical performance, body shaping, weight normalization. To fitness classes for beginners brought the desired effect, you should familiarize yourself with a number of recommendations and advice. This will allow you to avoid typical mistakes, to improve physical shape without any harm to health.
General information about fitness
It is not enough just to work out regularly in the gym, it is necessary to pay increased attention to nutrition, that is to follow a fitness diet. Most start to practice fitness to lose weight and to adjust the shape. To obtain this result is possible only in case if completely to change the order of the day and a La carte, eliminating unhealthy foods, replacing them with healthy food.
You can engage in at the gym or at home. The main thing — training, regardless of the venue, will help to solve not only the problem of excess weight, but also to prevent the risk of developing or healing a variety of system disorders and diseases.
Through fitness you can achieve:
- a significant improvement in the condition of blood vessels and heart muscle;
- getting rid of joint pain;
- cure spondylosis, degenerative disc disease, sciatica, scoliosis and other pathologies of the spine;
- normalization of metabolism;
- stimulation of processes of healing the body.
Fitness helps to cope with depression and some other mental disorders, without ingestion of drugs. Similar effects on the body due to the serotonin production that occurs during class. This particular Union causes in the human brain the joy and satisfaction of life. It is present in the composition of most antidepressants.
Concepts of fitness and health have the same meaning. Systematically performed exercises aimed not only at maintaining the tone of the muscle tissue, but also prevent apoptosis — a genetically determined premature cell death. This phenomenon represents one of the main causes of aging. In other words, a person practicing fitness, gets the opportunity to prolong youth.
Types of fitness
This type of active physical activity has several varieties, each designed for specific categories of people, decides the specific sport or Wellness goals. There are power and gentle system, male and female types of fitness.
In addition, there are the following varieties:
A popular fitness trend, which includes dance, kick, slide and aerobics. Exercises performed to music, adjust the figure, and develop a sense of harmony and rhythm, have a beneficial effect on the respiratory system.
A set of exercises based on calm, smooth, slow movements. It does not involve high loads. Its main advantages — the absence of any contra-indications to occupations, the lowest injury risk. Pilates help to strengthen the muscles without pumping, increase flexibility, make the joints more flexible.
At the core of this system is the principle of proper breathing while performing all the exercises of the complex. Bodyflex is ideal for people wishing to get rid of extra pounds, contributes to the normalization occurring in the body metabolic processes.
Is to perform a variety of exercises with a special ball. Perfect for those wishing to improve posture, improve coordination, tighten the buttocks, strengthen the spinal muscles.
A relatively new form of fitness whose style was borrowed from Boxing and Asian martial arts. Classes are held in the energetic and invigorating music, require a person costs a huge amount of energy, strength,endurance. Hours of training on the system tybo comparable to a ten-kilometer race.
How to start a gym?
You should not consider fitness as an incredibly hard and exhausting work that requires to be done in order to achieve his goal of a perfect body. You do not need to perceive training as a tool to achieve high results in sports. Paramount should be extremely positive mood, positive emotions from the process. This is possible only in the case when the training program fully meets the goals and conforms to the physical capabilities of a human.
In many modern health clubs can go through such a procedure, as the fitness test. It is under the responsibility of a specialist — a sports doctor, who is required to report all information about previous injuries, illnesses, including chronic, General state of health.
Sports physician, based on the received information, the client selects a suitable training program, advice about which sessions are completely contraindicated, and which, on the contrary, contribute to a speedy recovery.
Specialist measures the parameters of pulse and pressure, such physical parameters as weight, height, bust, hips, waist. Private clubs offer the passage of the stress test, that is, the removal of the heart ECG in the resting period and in the conditions of increased stress.
Choosing the right fitness program for beginners is choosing a system which is not capable to harm health. You should begin to engage in the kind of fitness that will meet all physical abilities. When classes are held with a personal trainer, they are not only more productive, but almost completely eliminate errors and excessive overtraining.
Important club, where will the classes be held. Before buying a ticket, you should first read reviews about the institution, paying particular attention to how good professionals work at a fitness club.
Tips and advice for beginners
They are quite simple and consist of seven paragraphs:
- You can't treat fitness as a hobby. This is a full body workout. You should not give up the slack, to miss classes because of a bad mood or because of laziness. If you indulge own weaknesses and to attend trainings regularly, it will slow down progress.
- Do not be afraid of mistakes. After all, it is they are learning.
- You should plan your schedule. Training should take place at least three or four hours a week.
- Excessive zeal during class will only lead to overtraining muscles and not allow the body to recover in rest days will reduce efficiency and effectiveness of subsequent training.
- Failure to comply with a special diet will minimize all the effort. Attention requires not only nutrition, but also to observe the correct drinking regime, compensate for expended fluid.
- Definitely need to reward yourself for each completed training stage process.
- You need to be in constant contact with your coach, keep a diary, writing in it advice and guidance of the instructor.
The complex of exercises for beginners
The basis of activities at the primary stage, the experts recommend to do three exercises:
- Aerobic. Designed to train the vessels and the heart — walking and Jogging in place.
- Power. Is designed to develop a specific group of muscles, including lifting small weight.
- Flexibility. It must be a static, slow, flowing exercises. If overdone, it can damage the cords.
Training should begin with a good workout. This allows you to warm up the body, improve blood circulation, reduce the risk of injury.
Fitness classes at home
You can train not only the club but also at home. Most importantly, correctly and competently approach to planning. Experts advise to buy for home workouts such sports equipment astreadmill, dumbbells, fitball, Mat. At home you can do exercises that involve their own weight, for example, lunges and squats. The only drawback of these classes is the absence of the coach.
Who should not use fitness?
Moderate exercise usually suit everyone. However, starting the training, it is best to consult with a specialist. There are a number of medical indications in which fitness is possible in a sparing mode, or even to abandon training:
- infectious disease;
- increased body temperature;
- malignant neoplasms;
- the presence of implants;
- psychological pathology;
Pregnant women should engage only on a specially developed varieties of fitness.